Terms & Conditions
1. In the event of your cancellation of your retreat:
60 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded, less your deposit.
59-30 days prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less deposit) to a future retreat with The Retreat Colection.
29 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
3. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, The Retreat Collection reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
4. The Retreat Collection is not held liable for flight costs.
5. The Retreat Collection reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
6. The Retreat Collection retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
8. The Retreat Collection can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
9. The Retreat Collection reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
10. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
11. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by The Retreat Collection. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. The Retreat Collection is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
12. The Retreat Collection cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
13. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
14. The Retreat Collection shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
15. The Retreat Collection accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from The Retreat collection.
16. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.